Owen’s Gorge is a deep desert gorge that the Owen’s River flows through after leaving Lake Crowley. While Owen’s Gorge Road doesn’t offer many great views of this gorge on its own, it does offer the chance to get some amazing views. In that valley off in the distance in Convict Lake with Mt Morrison rising up on the left. To the right is the end of Lake Crowley which is a man made reservoir for LA. The road stretches in front of me leading to the next adventure. Where is your next adventure taking you?
Enjoy my adventures?
- Buy prints www.creatingezra.com
- Instagram photos Instagram.com/CreatingEzra
- YouTube videos Youtube.com/myworldwander
- Facebook Facebook.com/jeltown
- Twitter Twitter.com/jeltown