Winter is Coming! I actually took this shot in the daytime during a brief snowstorm at one of the best places to watch fall colors in California. June Lake is a small resort town of about 500 people nestled 7000 feet above sea level in the Sierra Nevada Easter Range. Snow in September is not uncommon at this altitude. The colors were beautiful and so was the scene but I wanted to add a little fun touch so I used photoshop to create a nighttime feel with lit street lamps and windows shining into the night. What do you think? How can I improve my skills? What could I have done better?
Enjoy my adventures?
- Buy prints www.creatingezra.com
- Instagram photos Instagram.com/CreatingEzra
- YouTube videos Youtube.com/myworldwander
- Facebook Facebook.com/jeltown
- Twitter Twitter.com/jeltown