I’ve always wanted to shoot thud dilapidated old cabin on the side of the highway. It’s given way to long years of wind and weather with both snowy winters and dry summers taking their toll. Just before sunset, whispy white clouds began pouring over the Eastern end of the Sierra Nevadas setting the perfect backdrop for the seen. Weathered and beaten. I wonder what the story is. Did someone live here? Were they farmers or gold rushers? Do you have a favorite weathered old building to shoot? Care to share it?
Enjoy my adventures?
- Buy prints www.creatingezra.com
- Instagram photos Instagram.com/CreatingEzra
- YouTube videos Youtube.com/myworldwander
- Facebook Facebook.com/jeltown
- Twitter Twitter.com/jeltown