The ice was blue. The umbrella red. My new favorite prop. I know it’s been done many times before but I haven’t seen a lot lately. Yellow raincoats can only be beat by red umbrellas. Self portrait at Lake Sabrina about a month ago. I’ve been here a couple times but my favorite was this visit with the lake starting to freeze and no people or boats around. This lake is located up past Aspendell outside of Bishop California. To get here you must walk up a 2 mile closed road (but its not a bad hike at all).
This is a self portrait by the way. Any tips on capturing awesome photos of yourself when it’s just you and the camera?
Enjoy my adventures?
- Buy prints www.creatingezra.com
- Instagram photos Instagram.com/jeltown
- YouTube videos Youtube.com/myworldwander
- Facebook Facebook.com/jeltown
- Twitter Twitter.com/jeltown