Its not often you can skate on a frozen lake in California! The conditions have to be just right! Super cold. No snow on the ice. Long enough for the ice to be solid. 2017 was there year. While we do really need the snow, this lack of it despight cold weather has allowed the lakes near Mammoth California to freeze, perfect for ice hockey, ice skating, or just walking over a frozen body of water. Twin Lakes, Ruby Lake, and Rock Creek Lake were great last I was up there in November 2017.
Enjoy my adventures?
- Buy prints www.creatingezra.com
- Instagram photos Instagram.com/jeltown
- YouTube videos Youtube.com/myworldwander
- Facebook Facebook.com/jeltown
- Twitter Twitter.com/jeltown