Montgomery Woods is a lesser known redwood forest that is equally beautiful. The lush green forest floor is full of ferns and moss which make a green carpet often rising as high as my head. Towering 200-300 feet above are the magnificent coastal redwoods. What a beautiful site.
This is my introductory video to my relatively new YouTube channel. I will be posting several times a week. The videos are not really a vlog but rather short clips to show the places I hike to and adventure around. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them! What would you like to see me film more of?
Enjoy my adventures?
- Buy prints www.creatingezra.com
- Instagram Instagram.com/jeltown
- YouTube Youtube.com/myworldwander
- Facebook Facebook.com/jeltown
- Twitter Twitter.com/jeltown