I love the pacific northwest. there is so much to explore and so much variety in landscapes, wildlife, and weather patterns. Not to mention good food, better coffee, and lovely people. Cape Flattery was one of the best sunsets I’ve seen. The trail leading to it is like a fairyland, full of beautiful greens and blues and made of wooden planks. The water rushes all around you and a lighthouse stands guard off on a distant Island. What’s your favorite sunset ever?
Enjoy my adventures?
- Buy prints www.creatingezra.com
- Instagram photos Instagram.com/jeltown
- YouTube videos Youtube.com/myworldwander
- Facebook Facebook.com/jeltown
- Twitter Twitter.com/jeltown